Ndovu House is a beautifully simple and comfortable 4-bedroom house in the middle of the Tsavo Conservancy. Ndovu House, with its airy upstairs lounge area, its atmospheric and private bar/patio and an open plan dining area, is a unique and magical place to enjoy the Conservancy in comfort. The house sleeps up to eleven people in its four en-suite bedrooms.
Spacious house with open plan dining area
Upstairs loungeWith a view over the Marungu Hills and the Conservancy.
Four bedrooms, all en-suiteSleeps up to 11 people. Rooms include:
- Two rooms with one double bed and one single
- One room with two single beds
- One room with three single beds
Open kitchenWith canvas windows opening up to the outside area with the bar.
Features of Ndovu House
- Private house in the Tsavo Conservancy
- Four bedrooms en-suite
- Sleeps eleven people
- Large dining, open to the outside fire-pit area
- Open kitchen equipped with fridge, freezer, gas cooker and kitchen utensils
- Outside bar that can be opened to the kitchen
- Upstairs lounge with a super view over the Conservancy
Flat rate per night for the entire house:
|1 to 4 people (2 bedrooms):||12,000/=|
|5 to 11 people (4 bedrooms):||18,000/=|
|Bookings of more than 3 nights:||15,000/=|
This includes 1 full time housekeeper.
For a daily fee food can be provided:
|Full board (set meals):||2,500/= per person|
|Hire a cook:||1,200/=|
One time Conservancy Entry Fees